An electronic cigarette, also known as an e-cigarette, personal vaporizer or PV.
Just At Rs.999/=
- PV users credits the devices with having provided long-term success with smoking cessation.
- Electronic Cigarettes you can legally smoke anywhere. They are totally safe, produce no smell and no killer chemicals
- The cartridge, a small plastic container with openings on each end, serves as both a liquid reservoir and mouthpiece.
- A single cartridge can be the equivalent of 40 cigarettes.
- The atomizer contains a small heating coil that vaporizes the liquid, and generally consists of a simple filament and wicking metal mesh or silica wick to draw the liquid in.
- The atomizer's filament will lose efficiency over time due to a buildup of sediment, or "burns out" entirely, requiring replacement.
- In some models, the cartridge and atomizer component are integrated, known as a cartomizer.
- Most portable power units contain a lithium-ion rechargeable batteryand makes the largest component of an electronic cigarette.
- This may contain an electronic airflow sensor so that activation is triggered simply by drawing breath through the device.
Just At Rs.1,499/=
General Health Benefits of Electric Cigarette:
- Health benefits same as when you quit smoking.
- Sense of smell is back.
- No more smoker's same Cough & Phlegm.
- No more wheezing and tightness in chest.
- Better physical stamina.
- No Cancer, No Tar, No Tears, No Ash, No Fire, No Carbon monoxide, No Tobacco, No Stains and No bad breath.
Flavor of Electric Cigarette: